Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!


 We have been super busy at the store!  We have not only transformed the store for Christmas, but we have completely re-arranged and re-painted the entire store! (that's why I havn't been posting :( hahaha! )  We had our annual Christmas open house this last Saturday, and it was a huge success!! I know now that all the hard work completely paid off! BIG "Squeezies" to our loyal customers, YOU ROCK!!!! Anyway---above is a tree I did in the bronze and blue theme, I absolutely LOVE these colors together, and our customers must too!  We have re-ordered alot of the items you see on the tree already! 



I loved making these arrangements with all the "bling!"  The one on the right has silver lighted twigs, it's georgous!  I will try to keep adding more pictures for you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear your comments!